- The Visionic Frontline license allows the design and monitoring and control of up to 7 to 15 devices.
- The Design feature integrated into a license compiles Visio schemas into Visionic projects with all the device drivers, Visionic shapes and templates required to create Visionic projects.
- It also includes a hardware schematic wizard that creates hardware schematic from the Visionic project as a Visio drawing.
- The integrated SNMP subsystem transforms the Visionic server into an SNMP agent. It exposes real time data of non-SNMP devices and allows setting the same equipment .In addition it auto-generates MIB (Management information base) for the project.
- The MODBUS TCP/IP connection toward Moxa remote modules and other MODBUS-compatible devices is limited to one. The MODBUS configuration utility is also included.
- The XML and HTTP subsystem, which will screen-scrap, HTTP or XML data sources is also available. XML or REGEX transformation / import into Visionic system.
- The Visionic server has a high performance server device that polls up to 50 xs per second and up to 1024 devices.
- All data is logged in to SQLite database for the period of up to one year. After that period the database will be rewritten.
- All necessary tools for creating Macros, Macro Recorder and Editor for managing macros are included. Visionic has a high-speed macro execution and exports macros as VBScript files.
- Possibility to automatically execute off macros and the scheduling of actions and macros can be done as a repeated task or as a one time task.
- Visionic will execute the trending and charting of any real time parameters in the system.
- The device drivers are exposed as SOAP web services.
- You have to own one license per Visionic server and per computer where the system is executed.
- The Visionic client is unlimited and fast. It is a modern GUI client with attractive gradient elements and real time color coding of devices and paths. It also shows the real time data. The user interaction can be done via mouse or touch screen.
- TCP/IP connectivity. As Visionic doesn’t require a lot of bandwidth, you can remotely connect your client over any IP network with low bandwidth. It is royalty free and it can be installed on all workstations in the system.
- Ultra-fast alarm centre with user acknowledgement, comment data entry and custom actions. It can play sounds or speak the text when the alarm arrives.
- Five different alarm levels with each of them in their own distinctive colours.
- The VBScript-based client scripts provide custom functionalities.
- There are over 30 custom indicators for GUI dashboards. It can go from led bars to sliders to switches.
- User can create or modify dialogs used for the devices. There are localized dialogs for foreign languages.
- Using custom tags, it is possible to expand any device in the system with custom properties that can be used in real time.
- The system diagnostics client has a real time debugging data and it is a replacement for DbgView. It shows notifications from the client and allows user to fine-tune the system and bandwidth between client and server.
- One license per server or single development computer is required to run the system. The remote workstations are royalty free.
- Visionic Frontline includes demo simulators and alarm simulators to simulate the device alarms.
- The included generic SNMP explorer helps the user to build SNMP templates quickly.
- Help file with over 800 pages covering all aspects of Visionic, from tutorials for designing the first system to operating runtime systems, are integrated into Visionic Frontline.
- Online examples showing different functions of the Visionic system are available for our clients.
- Our support forums are accessible to, where our engineers provide the answers in a vibrant, professional environment.
- After the installation, all clients will be provided with 6 months of free engineering and tech support for your systems. The support can either happen through a remote connection, an email or a telephone connection, with a maximum responding time of one (next) business day.
- Microsoft Visio is not included in Visionic Frontline.
As it is a case with Visionic Professional, Frontline license allows easy design as design feature is included. The system is easily drawn or modified and the drawing compiled into the standalone, client-server solution.
Device driver library contains hundreds of devices to allow you a simple “drag and drop” of selected device into your system design.
The Visionic Frontline supports several levels of security, allowing only predefined workstations and predefined users to take control over the system.
Visionic Frontline is a perfect solution for small systems and provides full control for 7-15 devices.
So far, Visionic Frontline is used in broadcasting industry, for the control of outside broadcasting vans (OB), SNG cars, Mobile VSAT flyaway stations, etc; as well as their integration into central systems/network.
The M&C system only needs very narrow network bandwidth to transfer its information to the GUI workstation. Typically, a 9600 bps link is sufficient to have near-real time performance. This allows clients to be work correctly even if they are connected via telephone or even GSM line.
You can integrate Visionic Frontline with various and diverse equipment, and implement modifications in case of changes.
Clear, uninterrupted and properly relayed signal is the very essence of quality broadcasting. We are truly dedicated to this goal.