- The Visionic VSAT license allows the design and monitoring and control of up to 7 devices.
- The Design subsystem is not included in this license, as it has a preconfigured schema delivery.
- It also includes a hardware schematic wizard that creates hardware schematic from the Visionic project as a Visio drawing.
- The integrated SNMP subsystem transforms the Visionic server into an SNMP agent. It exposes real time data of non-SNMP devices and allows setting the same equipment. In addition it auto-generates MIB (Management information base) for the project.
- The MODBUS TCP/IP connection toward Moxa remote modules and other MODBUS-compatible devices is limited to one. The MODBUS configuration utility is also included.
- The Visionic5 VSAT licence supports several levels of security, allowing only some workstations and some users to take control over the system.
- You have to own one license per Visionic server and per computer where the system is executed.
- The Visionic server has a high performance server device that polls up to 50 xs per second and up to 7 devices.
- All data is logged in to SQLite database for the period of up to one year. After that period the database will be rewritten.
- Macros will come preconfigured according to your requirements, and with Visionic VSAT you can manage up to 3 macros. Visionic has a high-speed macro execution and exports macros as VBScript files.
- Visionic will execute the trending and charting of any real time parameters in the system.
- The Visionic client can only be controlled locally and the remote connection can only be done through the Visionic hub station.
- With Visionic VSAT, you will benefit from an ultra-fast alarm center with user acknowledgement, comment data entry and custom actions. It can play sounds or speak the text when the alarm arrives. Plus, there are five different alarm levels with each of them having their own distinctive colors.
- The VBScript-based client scripts provide custom functionalities.
- On Visionic VSAT, the indicators for the GUI dashboards are limited.
- User can create or modify dialogs used for the devices. There are localized dialogs for foreign languages.
- Using custom tags, it is possible to expand any device in the system with custom properties that can be used in real time.
- The system diagnostics client has a real time debugging data and it is a replacement for DbgView. It shows notifications from the client and allows user to fine-tune the system and bandwidth between client and server.
- One license per server or single development computer is required to run the system. The remote workstations are royalty free.
- The included generic SNMP explorer helps the user to build SNMP templates quickly.
- Help file with over 800 pages covering all aspects of Visionic, from tutorials for designing the first system to operating runtime systems, are integrated into Visionic VSAT.
- Online examples showing different functions of the Visionic system are available for our clients.
- Engineering services are available for the Visionic VSAT clients.
Visionic VSAT is a preconfigured system for VSATs and SNGs. It is a perfect solution for small systems that provides full control for up to 7 devices.
Technical requirements are minimal - therefore initial investment and maintenance cost are low.
Visionic VSAT license is suitable for VSAT and SNG stations. This system provides local control only and control via Visionic5 Professional HUB. Visionic5 VSAT gives you full control for up to 7 devices.
Visionic VSAT comes preconfigured and already tailored according to your needs. It will be delivered as a finished product and shipped as per client request.
It is perfect solution for small stations that don’t need a lot of maintenance. So far it has been used for monitoring of oil and gas installations such as remote platforms, GSM antenna networks, and for any other system exposed to extreme conditions.